Monday, August 5, 2013

Best chocolate cupcakes in Dhaka Bangladesh

food, bangladesh, dhaka, gulshan, kiva han, coffee americano, pastry, chocolate, cupcake
coffee americano and chocolate cupcake
Customer service at it's best! This is how I can describe Kiva Han's management, i.e. from staff to its owners.

Last friday, I sent a commendation thru their FB account and also suggested to offer more variety of pastries. To my surprise, when i visited earlier to have a quick break, I was welcomed by a wide selection of sweets. 

If you have a sweet tooth and is craving for chocolate cupcakes, this is the place to be! It has a choco cream topping, the cake is moist and has a sweet chocolate filling. Triple choco delight!

I am a coffee addict and I will definitely recommend this one because it goes well with it, especially if it's black coffee less the sugar.

If you are curious about the price, it will only cost you 150 BDT per piece, good enough for the superb taste.

To my fellow expats (asian, american, australian, british, etc.), tourists and locals in Dhaka, Bangladesh you may want to check it out.

Cheers!

Kiva Han Location:
House - 1/A (1st Floor), Road - 23, Gulshan -1, Dhaka - 1212




No comments:

Post a Comment