Friday, August 9, 2013

Dessert food trip at Club Gelato Dhaka, Bangladesh


Club Gelato entrance
Eid Mubarak! Today, a lot of my muslim friends here in Dhaka, Bangladesh are spending their time with family and close friends. Everywhere you go you see people well dressed up and eating out at restaurants and coffee shops. It's a feast everywhere, rickshaws and cars are replaced by people moving around.

As I was passing by my favorite food spot in Banani area, I saw a lot of people lining up at a coffee/gelato shop. I said to myself, why not try it out and there you go, I got another food find. The cake that i ordered  (victoria slice) is moist and the chocolate flavor has this right amount of sweetness. 

If you are curious about the price, it's a bit expensive, 180 BDT per slice, but I guarantee it will satisfy your craving, especially if you have a sweet tooth.

For coffee lovers like me, this goes well with a black unsweetened coffee. Happy eating and Happy Eid!

No comments:

Post a Comment