Saturday, August 3, 2013

Glazed donut experience in Gulshan 2 Dhaka, Bangladesh

food, bangladesh, dhaka, gulshan, dhaka city corporation market, chocolate, tiramisu, donut, glazed
Glazed Donuts, Dhaka Bangladesh

If you are a fan of donuts such as Krispy kreme, Dunkin donuts (both originated from the United States) or J.Co donuts (Indonesia), if you live here in Bangladesh you might get thrilled with the newly opened 'Glazed'.


Glazed is 100% Bangladeshi franchise and a first of it's kind in the country. It opened on July 31, 2013 and so far it is selling like hotcakes!

I went there today to have my first bite, but man! waiting in queue is a challenge. People are really eager to try it out.

When i got my turn, I ordered Dazzled and Tiramisu flavor. After tasting it, I said to myself It is worth the wait! the cream filling inside of both flavors complements really well.

I can't blame why people will wait in long queues just to get a taste of this sinful yet tasteful snack. I will definitely return for more!

Location: Dhaka City Corporation Market, Gulshan 2. Shop No. G2, DMC 47, Gulshan 2



No comments:

Post a Comment